This utility installs an updated version of the VAIO Media plus software to resolve the following issues:?
- Enables Digital Media Controller support for selected BRAVIA HDTV sets
- Improves compatibility with Sony Ericsson mobile handsets
- Enables music streaming delivery
- Enables MP4 file playback support
- Enables iTunes playlist support
- Fixes large digital still image (4096x4096 and above) display issues on DLNA clients
- Fixes an issue where music from the channel recommended in VAIO MusicBox does not play through DLNA clients
- Fixes a playback issue where stereo audio sounds monaural
- Fixes an issue where the VAIO Media Plus icon is missing from the MCE menu
- Resolves video distortion that may occur during playback of AVC video files
- Improves the installation process of VAIO Update
- Adds support for DMC and Digital Broadcast Plug-ins features
- Fixes an issue where the thumbnails of photos and videos saved on the Network-Attached Storage(NAS) unit cannot be viewed
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.