Monday, April 15, 2013

ongoing education - master v etc - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

Im interested in continuing qualifications and wondering about appropriate courses. I currently hold my coxswains certificate (Master on a fishing or trading vessel less than 12 m in length for inshore operations (within 15 n miles) )Coxswain Courses - 17 days and include all course requirements:
Nautical Knowledge
Engineering Knowledge
Onboard Tuition
Elements of Shipboard Safety (Level 2 First Aid, Liferafting & Firefighting)
Marine Radio Operators Certificate of Proficiency
What would follow this? Master V certificate or is there another internationally recognised licence? Is the yachtmaster offshore of any additional value to what I have already done?
Also I would be interested in completing a course while sailing the Med with my girlfriend. Are there any instructors that could come aboard with us to complete a course?
Thanks for any info

'; } } '' } if (google_ads[0].bidtype == "CPC") { /* insert this snippet for each ad call */ google_adnum = google_adnum + google_ads.length; } document.write(s); return; } google_ad_client = 'ca-pub-7757781251671730'; google_ad_channel = '1963435248'; google_ad_output = 'js'; google_max_num_ads = '6'; google_ad_type = 'text'; google_feedback = 'on'; // -->

wanted..witty signature..


whitney houston will toyota recall northern lights sign of the times keystone pipeline purim acc tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.